Or just banana bread… I just don’t own a bread-pan-thing
Easy and delicious banana bread with dark chocolate.
– 5 dl oats (blended into flour. if necessary use gluten free oats)
– 4-5 super ripe bananas (approx. 3 dl/1.3 cups banana mash)
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– ½ tsp. cinnamon
– 1½ dl oat milk (or other plant milk)
– 50g dark chocolate (can be omitted… but why omit chocolate?)
– 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup (can be omitted)
Add oat flour, cinnamon and baking powder to a bowl and mix well. Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the bowl together with the oat milk. Mix well. Chop the chocolate and gently mix it with the batter.
Line a (bread or cake) pan with baking paper and pour the batter into the pan. Bake the cake/bread at 180 degrees Celsius for 1-1½ hour. Let it cool before eating.
TIP: Press on the bananas before removing the peel – that way part of the mashing-job is already done!